Friday, July 2, 2010

The New Catalog is here!

The new catalog is here and it's great! There are lots of new stamp sets, colors and accessories to match! I've got the picture posted and the link works so that you can jump right in!

Get a catalog from me before the end of July and receive free shipping on your July order of $20 or more. Have a workshop and get the catalog for FREE plus free product with a qualifying workshop. Contact me today to set up a date!

I'll post next week's Stamp Camp samples tomorrow so you can see what we're making. Have a great Fourth of July!

3 comments:

  1. Following your blog now, please do the same to mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda! You have cute cards on here. I'm now a follower, too! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Take care,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete