Sunday, August 8, 2010

I finally got to stamp!





OK--the transition from first grade to kindergarten was a little more time consuming than I thought. I finally found time today to get into the stampin' room and create something--anything!

I came up with three cards that were all CASEd from someone else so let me make sure I give credit where credit is due. The cute snail card uses Bugs and Kisses and is a very simple version of one I saw by Julie Wadlinger. She used DSP on her shells and it was beautiful but I only had a little time so I used the markers to color each shell before stamping.

The other Bugs and Kisses card was designed by Denise Kasanda. I changed all of the colors on my card just experimenting with the new color coach. I love that tool!

My owl card was CASEd from Melanie Kiechle. My only problem is that I can't decide how to make the wings on the owl in the middle look like he's flying. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know--my cutting didn't quite look right.

Well, that's the post for today. We're off to the mountains in Tennessee for the week so hopefully next weekend I'll get those scrapbook pages I told you about posted as well. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment