Sunday, September 19, 2010


While I use Stampin' Up! exclusively when I have workshops and when I make my cards for family and friends. However, I have a Cricut that I love and use it when I scrapbook. I wanted to share these cards because Audrey, my nine year old, helped me make these for a friend who volunteers for Make A Wish. They have a client headed to Disney World in a few weeks and they wanted to send her something to increase her excitement. Audrey and I spent Saturday night making these cards for a little girl who needs a smile. The truth is, they made me smile as Audrey and I laughed and picked out characters and colors. I wouldn't trade those hours for anything.
As a side note, everything is SU! except for the characters that were cut with the Cricut. Hope you can share a smile with someone special today, tomorrow and in the future!
Have a great week!
Melinda :)

1 comment:

  1. What a kind and heartfelt way to make people happy Melinda.
    I am following you from SC

    www.simplysaidwithkaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete