Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm in the Stampin' Room!



Well, I have finally gotten into my stampin' room--and realized that my husband really needs to get back to work on my Stampin' Studio! We have the ceiling finally done and we were waiting on the electrician when he got sick. He seems to be better so maybe things will start moving again if we ever get a break in the heat. My stampin' room is over flowing and I've been bringing things downstairs to the dining room table to work because I can't find any room upstairs.

I had heard about a Stamp A La Card from a wonderful demonstrator on Stampin' Connection. I'm sorry I don't remember her name. Well, I thought I would try one and I have been working diligently on the first set of cards. All of the card ideas come from talented demonstrators on Stampin' Connection. Thanks to all of you who share so freely. I don't know what I would do without you. If one of these cards is yours, please let me know so I can give you credit. When I copy the ideas I like, it doesn't print the name of the person I got the idea from. Sorry!

I have 7 of the twelve made and they are posted above. I'll share the final five when they're finished as well. I hope you enjoy them. Until then, happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment