Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just checking in

I know, I know... I keep saying I'm going to post more but I really mean it now. I've been getting email updates of Buffy Cooper's blog and it's so much fun to read. She tells about the things that happen in her life each day and then adds a card, bookmark or some other paper craft. OK--that's my goal! I will try to blog at least once a week and add something new each time.

I am sitting here today watching it rain and waiting on the possibility of snow. Snow doesn't happen very often around here so a few flakes makes everyone a little crazy. I've tried all day to get into the stamp room. All I can say is that my bathrooms are now completely disinfected. Why does that seem to take all day? Hopefully after supper I will head upstairs to get a few things done.

Off to check on the dogs, finish the tortilla soup that's for supper and then off to play in the stampin' room. I'll post a picture of my creations soon. I have a stamp camp to plan so I'll have some fun samples soon.
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment