Friday, March 23, 2012

Stampin' this weekend?

It's Friday night and Audrey is spending the night with a friend. I wonder what we'll do when she goes off to college? This place seems awful quiet without her here. Where are all the squeals when a dog jumps up? Where are all the giggles when Marc tries to tell a joke? We are enjoying the alone time but she's so much a part of us that I wonder a lot about what we'll do when she leaves us. A sad thought on this Friday night.

Well, it's been a busy week in Kindergarten! We had a lot of fun last Friday when the leprechaun, Liam, decided to make an appearance. We've worked on word families, finding more good fit books since they are all reading so well now and learning to add.

With that being said, I'm ready to relax in the stampin' room. We're still working on the Stampin' Studio--we painted the windows last weekend and will order the cabinets on Monday. I'm so excited! In the meantime, I will be upstairs creating something for our next Stampin' Buffet. I'm also getting ready for a Scrap A Thon to benefit Relay for Life. Busy but fun work for tomorrow!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment