Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Do you think I can get better at this?

I sure hope so. I know for the past year I've said over and over again that I'm going to blog more often. Then...
Family obligations get in the way, my Kindergarten classroom gets in the way, Audrey is dancing four nights a week and will be appearing in the Carolina Ballet Nutcracker the month of December. She's been practicing since mid-September so no time for stamping on Saturday afternoons. 
My wonderful Stampin' Studio has been neglected because I haven't had time to get inside. I'm very sad about that. 
However, on Sunday afternoon, I'm having some friends over and we're making a Fall/Thanksgiving card, a Christmas card and a Christmas tag. I'm so excited to get to play in there for an afternoon. I hope they are as excited as I am. Enjoy the rest of your week and Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Melinda,
    I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Your blog and projects are lovely and glad you are getting back into blogging. Hope you will come over for a visit on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    Louise

    ReplyDelete